Saturday, January 19, 2013

Well, I guess to start this blog off right, I guess I shall tell you a bit more about what I want to do with this eventually.

This will be a place where I will talk about my success and loss during my life altering journey into becoming a healthier me.  I figured I had annoyed my friends enough with posting about it all the time, so if they want to follow it, they can always just follow this!

I will eventually be putting up some Trip Reports to the amusement parks that I will be getting to eventually.  Did I mention that I am a HUGE Coaster Enthusiast?  I have some that I need to write up, but those were so long ago that I have forgotten most details and don't really have enough pictures to really put much up.

This will also house all my random thoughts about the world around me, my view on things happening and just random updates about my life that I feel I should put public.

To those that eventually find my blog and look at it or read it, thank you and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment